Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 11-Mommy Makeover Bootcamp

How is your schedule going? Are you a conqueror or are you being conquered? Step it up girl! This is your life we're talking about. Stop being Scarlett O'Hara and saying "you'll think about it tomorrow". Guess what? We are NOT guaranteed tomorrow. So work your schedule and remember where it's going to take you. No more frumpy, frazzled, crazy mommy. You're going to be in control of your actions and reactions. You cannot always control what happens in life, but you can control YOU.

Before you go to bed find a quiet spot a reflect on how much you accomplished today. (Write it in your journal) Not what you didn't do, what you DID do. I'll bet it's more than you thought you could do. Make notes on what must be done tomorrow, take a few moments to get ready for the next day.

Challenge:
Create a mantra for yourself for when you're at a crossroads. Think deeply about this. Examples: I am in control of my actions. or How bad do I want this new me? or Do I want to give in to this feeling or take the steps to be a better me? or I am doing the best that I can. or I am stronger than this temporary problem.

Remember:
Thoughts create feelings, feelings create action and action creates success.

0 comments: